This list is evolving. Please send me your suggestions.
- Cocina Costarricense: A Costa Rican cooking and recipe blog (in Spanish)
- Sabores: With a daily cooking show, monthly magazine and dedicated facility offering classes and tastings, this is a big local player. The Spanish-language site features a load or recipes, and info on upcoming shows, classes and tastings.
- Puro Vino: A local wine club, primarily for buying, these folks also host periodic tastings and events.
- Costa Rica Food & Dog Blog: By the owner of Gecko and Lava Lounge in La Fortuna
- The Tico Times: The country’s best English-language news source, a longstanding weekly.
- A.M. Costa Rica: A daily, web-based newspaper.
- LANIC Costa Rica: The largest collection of Costa Rican links you’ll find anywhere…
- Saveur: The best all-around foodie magazine I’ve found.
- Serious Eats: A great, wide-ranging food blog.
- Food Network: ’nuff said.